Education and Engagement Specialist - Hayes, Middlesex
Working with young people can be one of the most rewarding and satisfying jobs out there. It can be hard, but we believe the rewards outweigh the challenges.
Building a supportive relationship, believing they have value and being a constant in their life can dramatically change a young person's future, self-worth and identity.
Fresh Start are looking for experienced HLTAs and SEN specialists to work with our students across West London.
- Working 1:1 with young people to support their academic and social development.
- You'll plan and deliver bespoke sessions centred around students' needs and interests.
- Sessions last 3-5 hours per day & take place in students' homes or public places.
- Working 2 to 5 days per week on 6 to 12 week placements.
- You're matched to students based on experience, location and availability.
- Autonomy allowing you the freedom to create engaging, interesting & inspiring sessions.
- Over-the-phone support from a dedicated line manager.
- Earn up to £30 per hour with additional planning & reporting pay
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years’ teaching and SEN experience (you don’t need to be qualified)
- Unwavering commitment to Safeguarding
- Resilience, patience, creativity and empathy
Give Alex a call on 0203 409 6410 (option 7) for further information about this role.
We are committed to Safeguarding and due to the nature of this position an enhanced criminal records check is required upon offer of contract. As part of our commitment to Safer Recruitment you will also be required to make full disclosure of any spent, unspent and protected convictions, cautions, reprimands and warnings. As this role involves working with vulnerable children and young people the upmost integrity is required from candidates applying for this position and all your information will be handled with discretion and professionalism.